We all have hopes and dreams — dreams that are often dependent on solid retirement plans. And that's where a financial advisor comes in. You may have a good idea of where you want to go in life, and you may have set some financial goals to get there — but as the old saying goes: Without a plan, a goal is just a dream.
Personal financial planning is just that — personal. We don’t take a one-size-fits-all, cookie-cutter approach to you or your retirement plans. Brian King has the freedom to use the services that work best for clients on a case-by-case basis. He will sit down with you and listen to what you have to say. He also helps build custom retirement plans for clients. With our staff of advisors you can take comfort that we will be responding to your needs and available to adjust that plan as circumstances change.
A good financial advisor will help guide your strategy to optimize your retirement plans.
At King Financial we can help you plan for retirement. Brian King can help you to align your financial choices with your life goals. He knows that making financial changes can be challenging. King Financial will work with you to map out financial plans that fits you, and adjust these plans when needed. We will be there to encourage you every step of the way. (Think of us as a personal trainer for your finances. We help you get in the best financial shape of your life.)
Financial planning isn’t about predicting the future — it’s about enabling the future.
So, whatever life sends your way, you’re ready for it. Here are the steps our financial advisors take in developing your comprehensive retirement plans:
- First and foremost, our financial advisors listen to you. You’ve come to us for a reason. Is it a change in your financial circumstances brought on by a new job or upcoming retirement? Are your family needs changing? Newly married? New baby on the way? Grandchildren going to college? You may already have specific financial goals in mind and know what areas of your finances you want to work on first. We will help you prioritize your goals so you can reach breakthroughs in the areas that matter to you most.
- Our financial advisors assess your current finances. We look at your cash flow and develop retirement plans. We identify financial risks and problem areas. We outline your financial goals based on the needs identified in step 1, and highlight other possible goals you may want to consider.
- Our financial advisors analyze your current asset allocation and determine your risk profile, based on your risk capacity and risk tolerance. We develop an investment portfolio strategy and risk management plan that works best for you, based on your personality, life circumstances and financial situation. We recommend risk management solutions (such as life, disability and long-term care insurance) that are most appropriate for you. We create retirement plans based on your goals and circumstances.
- Our financial advisors ascertain your tax situation. Retirement plans must take into account a tax management strategy that most benefits you. We'll help you with that.
- Our financial advisors recommend a comprehensive asset management plan. We'll take into account all the information gathered in the previous steps. We optimize your investment portfolio for your particular goals and circumstances.
- Our financial advisors review any trust and estate plans you have in place and determine if any changes or additions are needed, based on your current and future projections. We help you reduce tax liabilities and maximize resources for your particular goals, whether it’s inter-generational financial planning needs — such as supporting aging parents or dependent children — or legacy planning and charitable giving.
It’s time to put your retirement plans into effect and start achieving your financial dreams. As with all retirement planning, be sure to meet with your financial advisor annually to review your financial plans and discuss any needed changes. Even if you think nothing has changed on your end, economic and tax changes may be impacting you in ways you don’t realize. We can help ensure that your financial strategy stays optimized for current circumstances.